Certified Epson Label Program
Just Released! - Download Press Release here.
Labels specifically designed and manufactured to get the most out of your EPSON ColorWorks label printer:
- Quality Guaranteed
All materials are tested and approved to work with EPSON label printers
Materials are never substituted
- Performance Guaranteed
100% satisfaction guarantee
All materials are specifically approved to maximize EPSON printer performance
- ISO 9001 :2015 Manufacturing Facility
Raw materials are subject to rigorous quality inspection and QC process
Finished products go through quality production inspection process along
with final product configuration and packaging QC process
Both our stock and custom-manufactured labels are available in the following materials:
- RL-05 Certified Standard Matte Paper: a standard quality uncoated paper with high brightness and an extremely smooth surface with a cold temperature permanent adhesive.
- RL-10 Certified Premium Matte Paper: a premium high opacity matte paper with 94 brightness level. Excellent color reproduction with high dot resolution and water fastness combined with an aggressive all temperature adhesive. Ideal for most on-demand and variable information printing applications.
- RL-25 Certified Premium High Gloss Paper: a premium high gloss paper designed for multi-color ink jet printing with excellent water fastness properties.
- RL-35 Certified Craft Paper - Smooth: elegant bright smooth finish with an exceptionally clean and crisp appearance. Ideal for premium prestigious labeling such as wine bottle and boutique products.
- RL-50 Certified Standard Matte Poly: a matte white polypropylene film engineered for inkjet labeling with a cold temperature permanent adhesive.
- RL-55 Certified Premium Matte Poly (GHS): a matte white polypropylene film engineered for inkjet labeling with excellent water resistance and a cold temperature permanent adhesive.
- RL-57 Certified Extreme Matte Poly (GHS): a multi-layer matte white polypropylene Kimdura® film engineered for extreme inkjet labeling with excellent water and chemical resistance, and an ultra-aggressive permanent adhesive.
- RL-60 Certified High Gloss Paper: a high gloss white polypropylene film engineered for inkjet labeling with excellent water resistance and all temperature permanent adhesive.
- RL-67 Certified Satin Polyo: a satin white polyolefin film engineered for inkjet labeling with excellent durability and conformability and an aggressive all temperature permanent adhesive. Ideal for round, non-flat and textured surfaces.
- Specialty materials and adhesives are available upon request
To receive samples of blank labels for testing - just submit the Test Rolls Request Form - and we will mail them to you.
We're ready to solve your most challenging label application issues. Our prices are competitive and our delivery is speedy. Call our Certified Solution Expert at 888.994.7604 today with any questions.